“KCES’s College of Engineering and Management Jalgaon“ is associated with Spoken tutorial IIT BOMBAY which is an NMEICT, MHRD. Govt. Of India initiative to enhance IT/Software skill of our students. These courses are skill oriented and most of the courses mapped with academics. The training focuses on providing computer/software training to the students associated with our institute.
The spoken tutorial project is about teaching and learning a particular FOSS(Free Open Source Software) like c/C++, Java, Linux, Scilab, LatTex, PHP & MYSQL, Libre Office, Front Accounting etc. with easy video tool spoken tutorial.
Our courses are simple and easy to follow even for beginner but they also meet the growing needs of learner. Our engaging digital content ensures that learning happens at all level – Basic, Intermediate and advanced. Our mandates side-by-side practice thereby ensuring that learners are actively learning.
|Sr. No.||Software Course||Department||Class||Total Participant||Certificate|
|1||eSim||Electrical Engineering||B. Tech||61|
|2||TY B. Tech||71|
|3||SY B. Tech||12|
|4||eSim||Electronics and Telecommunication||B. Tech||46|
|5||TY B. Tech||31|
|6||SY B. Tech||11|
|7||Java||Computer Engineering||B. Tech||79|
|8||TY B. Tech||73|
|9||SY B. Tech||50|
• The method is active learning on computer systems and very suited for Remote/Distance Education
• Teachers and Students can master the software courses on their own, in our campus and their own time and get certificates.
• UG, PG or Research scholar students even teacher can learn any of the FOSS.
• The complete training is well organized. Faculties of institute organize their batch of students into groups, who will learn a particular software course for entire semester spoken tutorial courses can be mapped with lab courses. Forum help is also provided by Spoken tutorial IIT Bombay
• A single student can learn up to 3 different spoken tutorial course during one semester,end of course online tests and certificates are available for those who wish to test their expertise in particular software. These certificates give an edge to students during placement by increasing their employability potential.
Spoken tutorial Website:
Mr. A. Y. Surywanshi
Spoken tutorial coordinator,
KCES’s College of Engineering and Management,
Email ID: email@example.com