About B. Voc.
B. Voc. is a unique degree programme was started by AICTE under National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) Scheme. The programme is a three years industry sandwiched, skill engineering undergraduate degree programme. The main objective of this degree programme is to enhance employability of the graduates and meet industry requirements. Such graduates apart from meeting the needs of local and national industry are also expected to be equipped to become part of the global workforce.
This programme has unique features as compared to tradition education such as
1. More emphasis on skill based training so, 80% of curriculum is skill based.
2. It provides skill education and general education. Skill education gives technical knowledge and training to the student. The general education increases the add-on skills of the student.
3. It gives adequate knowledge and skills to the student at each exit point of the programme so that they are work ready.
4. It provides the flexibility to the students through pre-defined entry and multiple exit points.
Structure of the B. Voc. programme
The B. Voc. degree programme is a Three years, six semester full-time programme.
Levels of Awards
This programme will be conducted successively in the levels ranging from level V to level VII. Each semester of the Programme contains skill component and general component.
Medium of instructions
|F.Y. B. Voc.
|S.Y. B. Voc.
|T.Y. B. Voc.
||B Voc Degree
B. Voc. programme will be offered in English Medium.
A candidate who has passed either his/her “Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination [10+2] in Science” of the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination of any other statutory board OR “Diploma recognized by Board of Technical Education with minimum Duration of three years” shall be eligible for admission to the First year of the B. Voc. programme.
Program outcomes (PO)
This program enables students to attain, by the graduation
- Gain knowledge in the relevant field to cater industry demand.
- Use the learned skills to solve the real life problems.