The curricula of programmes have been designed to cater to the ever changing needs and demands of IT industry. The focus is on holistic learning and empowering students to make significant contributions at all levels. The cafeteria system of electives gives a handful of choices for the students to develop expertise in their area of interest.
Our Department carries various Academic Activities to encourage the students and for their overall growth. To increase result, personality and overall development.
1. ISE Exams (Internal Sessional Exams). Our Mechanical Engineering Department carries,
2 ISE exams as per university pattern.
1. To start various Skills based activities.
2. Place student in well reputed organization.
3. Enhance Industry Institution Interaction through alumni.
4. Faculty Development through industrial training, STTP Programme.
5. To Organize State/National level Quiz, CAD WAR, DRAFT WAR, paper presentation & project competition.