Establishment year: - 2014-15
KCE offers Mechanical Engineering programs at the Bachelor’s level. Its strong and interactive curriculum and hands-on learning will make the students capable of taking their career to the next level, whether it be in the professional engineering practice or in advanced study. The department, right from its inception in 2015 has been focusing on high-quality teaching along with integrated laboratory experience. The Discipline of Mechanical Engineering effectively connects teaching of engineering education to active research in different areas. The department has the most modern infrastructure to undertake high-end teaching, research and developmental activities in its eight laboratories.
We aim to provide our students with a perfect blend of intellectual and practical experiences that helps them to serve our society and address a variety of needs. With a solid grounding in the principles and practice of mechanical engineering, our undergraduates are ready to engage in ethical approaches to engineering, with concern for society and the environment.
1. To focus at overall personality development of each individual and nurture not only to emerge as technocrats but as a responsible citizens of society to steer our esteemed organization towards becoming a pace setting centre of excellence.
2. To prepare the students to outlast in the competition and make them capable for adopting the changing needs of the industries and technological era by imparting best possible education and implement the best engineering practices and encourage the future engineer’s in order to focus at developing mechanical systems which are cost effective, more sustainable, aesthetically demanding and possessing high degree of functionality and safety.
3. Concentrated towards the business education, promoting leadership qualities among students and inculcate the best entrepreneurial practices in order to help them to emerge out as a pioneer technocrats in the fields of mechanical engineering.
The curricula of programmes have been designed to cater to the ever changing needs and demands of IT industry. The focus is on holistic learning and empowering students to make significant contributions at all levels. The cafeteria system of electives gives a handful of choices for the students to develop expertise in their area of interest.
|UG||Mechanical Engineering||60 Seats.|
Our Department carries various Academic Activities to encourage the students and for their overall growth. To increase result, personality and overall development.
1. ISE Exams (Internal Sessional Exams). Our Mechanical Engineering Department carries,
2 ISE exams as per university pattern.
1. To start various Skills based activities.
2. Place student in well reputed organization.
3. Enhance Industry Institution Interaction through alumni.
4. Faculty Development through industrial training, STTP Programme.
5. To Organize State/National level Quiz, CAD WAR, DRAFT WAR, paper presentation & project competition.