Khandesh College Education Society's
Affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Maharashtra;
Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon; MSBTE, Mumbai;
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi & Govt. of Maharashtra; NAAC Accredited
Training & Placement
Download Formats
Notice Board/Circulars
Contact Us


Procedure for Centralized Admission
80 % seats of the sanctioned intake are admitted through the centralized process, while the remaining 20 % are admitted at Institute level.

Procedure for Institute Level Admission:

Eligibility: Same as the Centralized Admission
• The candidates must possess a valid CAP Merit number.
• The aspiring candidates must separately apply to the Institute for admission under this quota.
• The institute brochures containing the admission form can be bought by the candidate from the institute.
• A Separate merit list of the candidates who have applied through the Institute Quota would be prepared based on the CAP merit numbers of the candidates. This Merit list would be displayed on our institute notice board.
• Candidates must keep checking the institute notice board for details regularly.
• Admission to the eligible candidates would be done strictly as per the merit only, after verification of the documents.

The admission process would be as per the DTE Directives for more details you can visit the following web-sites-
Directorate Of Technical Education ,Maharashtra State
State CET Cell,Maharashtra State

Scroll To Top